Valley Permaculture Alliance

All Discussions Tagged 'peach' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peach tree needs help!

Hello, my uncle has a peach tree that is about to fall over because there is so many peaches... he is using a ladder to hold it up now othe…

Started by MELISSA MORENO

13 May 9
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

pruning and shaping peach trees

Hello.  I have been dabbling with deciduous fruit trees for the last couple years and have an Earli-grande and Red Baron peach tree that we…

Started by Robert Stroth

3 Jan 31
Reply by Robert Stroth

AZ Rare Fruit Growers FALL PLANT SALE this Saturday, Oct 26, 8am - 1pm

Hello VPA! We'd like to invite everyone to stop by this Saturday morning at the Maricopa County Coop Extension for our annual AZRFG Fall Pl…

Started by HobieCat

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Class Coordinator

AZ Rare Fruit Growers FALL PLANT SALE this Saturday, Oct 26, 8am - 1pm

Hello VPA! We'd like to invite everyone to stop by this Saturday morning at the Maricopa County Coop Extension for our annual AZRFG Fall Pl…

Started by HobieCat

0 Oct 23, 2013

mystery of the peach tree

1) thinned peach tree.... never got around to pickling the 35 baby peaches still in fridge 2) seriously decorated tree with bird netting an…

Started by Linda Enger

6 May 27, 2013

Advice needed: chlorotic peach

Hey all! As you may or may not remember, a while back, I posted up some pics of my young peach tree from last season. I believe it was Andr…

Started by grrlscout

55 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Jacob Carranza

recipes using trimmed peaches

ok, so I did the tough love thing with the peaches ugh. trimmed out maybe 40 plus walnut size peaches plus lots more tiny ones. Can anythin…

Started by Linda Enger

4 Apr 6, 2013

Peach pruning / training advice needed

Instead of derailing the post-freeze recovery notes thread any further, I thought I might start my own. Backstory: I bought this Tropic Sn…

Started by grrlscout

8 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Andrew Brewer

Pruning and training a scrawny lil peach tree

When I got this peach tree, back in December, it was about a 4' tall stick, with 4-5 stubby little branches on the top. Following the ad…

Started by grrlscout

5 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Powell Gammill

flowering fruit trees and frost cloth

I feel like each time I put on and take off frost cloth from flowering fruit trees more flowers are being damaged and falling off. Suggesti…

Started by Linda Enger

9 Feb 21, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Valley Permaculture Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service